Sunday, August 25, 2013

what letter?



Some of us (actually probably only Franklin, Lindsey and I) distinctly recall that in the email we received on

August 12, 2013 

Sister Kate wrote these thrilling words....

"I'm excited for you to get my letter"

However, it has been two weeks and the above referenced letter

HAS NOT ARRIVED!  

Now, it's not like she is in some third world country where one might actually 
expect problems with the mail, for Heaven's sake....she's in AUSTRIA!

Oh dear...I honestly JUST realized as I'm writing this...what if she wasn't talking about a mailed letter at all???
What if she was just making reference to the email letter
in which she said the above statement (which, of course, we were very happy to get).  
I happen to know for a fact, however,
that there is another person who HAS gotten at least one handwritten letter from Austria from her.  Hmmm.....I'm starting
to realize maybe life has gotten to the point where we rank below him . 
Or maybe she just knows we will love her no matter what.
Which we do.

I will now officially stop checking our mailbox first thing when coming
home from work.  

TOMORROW IS P-DAY!
We'll get an email!  I mean, LETTER! 

The trials of a missionary mom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment