Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"I am sooooooo nervous" - April 1, 2014 - Last letter from Schaffhausen

Family!! Okay so I am being transferred to Solothurn which is in Switzerland between Berne and Biel.  I can't even spell it or say it. I'm going to be working with Sister Blohm from Denmark. I went on austausch with Sister Blohm in St. Gallen. She has only been in Solothurn for one transfer. I am soooooooooo nervous.

Actually it's weird because I just try not to think about it. I'm in denial. But sooner or later I have to start packing. I really don't know how much information you're going to get today because we don't have much time to email. I have to go to a district p-day today in Zurich which isn’t my first choice. I rather hang out in my area and have a goodbye day and go to Stein am Rhein but also there are other things I really should be doing like cleaning and packing.

Sister Siems and I have been upgraded in our compliments to the most unified companionship in the mission. It will be so hard to leave for lots of reasons.

My birthday was the best and Schaffhausen has been so good to me and the musical fireside went well. I felt a little bit too much like the star of the show because I was onstage so much. I had to go to the bathroom the whole time and never could because I was worried I would miss a cue. People REALLY LOVED it. (Kate's on the far right with her hands in the air.  What's that about?)




So this week. First,my birthday. Everyone was so great. Alba and Katia surprised me that night when we went to visit Alba for a normal lesson and Katia was there to surprise me and we ate cake again and we were able to share the spiritual thought we had planned. Alba  asked so many gospel questions and we had such a good talk.

I just want to thank everyone for being so good to me. I got  more birthday mail!

Johnson Family
Crawfords
David and Matthias Hulme
Seth
Barton Family
Hermana Ashley Bunker!! 

Also we went to the temple.

Also we had transfer calls.

Also we had an awesome fireside.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!! Getting older is weird, right?


 I'm sorry this is all I can writet today! Gotta go!  Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment